[squid-users] caching and apache redirects

From: Kevin Mulcahy <k.mulcahy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:07:06 +1000

Hi
I've set up squid as a transparent proxy on a RH 8.0 box.
I've also set up apache on an external box with various RedirectMatch
directives in place when certain urls are requested.
I would like squid to cache the files being ("redirectly") requested.
However on reload of the url i get a TCP_MISS/301 in the access log.
Does anyone know of a way to get squid to cache these files?

Thx
Kev.