Re: [squid-users] external ACL check sporadically failing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:08:44 +0200

On Monday 21 April 2003 19.04, Alex Tsalolikhin wrote:

> 2003/04/21 06:49:21| clientAccessCheck: proxy request denied in
> accel_only mode

This is a problem, and is self explanatory.

> 2003/04/21 06:49:21| The request GET
> http://mobile.msn.com/pocketpc/home.asp is DENIED, because it
> matched 'all'

This message is probably not entirely correct due to the first major
error.

> 2003/04/21 06:57:45| clientAccessCheck: proxy request denied in
> accel_only mode

Same thing.

> What accounts for these remaining false negatives, please?

What false negatives? These are positive negatives. Someone sends
proxy requests to your Squid which is configured to operate only in
accelerator mode.

See the httpd_accel_* directives.