[squid-users] Re: squid_ldap_group from commandline does nothing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 22 Apr 2003 12:38:50 +0200

You have not sent any query to the helper...

When the helper have been started it expects

user <space> group

as input, and will respond with OK/ERR.

This is why there is magic codes in the filter specification which will
be replaced by the username and groupname. See the squid_ldap_group
documentation.

For further questions, please use the squid-users mailinglist.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden