Re: [squid-users] PUT, POST, CONNECT

From: Messner, Alexander <ame@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:47:11 +0200

Thanks a lot, but is there a possibility to use wildcards such as www.*gmx*.* ?

"Messner, Alexander" <ame@graffinity.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> ist there a possibility to deny PUT, POST and CONNECT - methods. We want to disable the possibility to upload a file with a webmailer.

acl upload method PUT POST CONNECT
http_access deny upload

You'll also kill a lot of forms and other stuff, so I don't think it's
a practical solution unless you do

acl webmailer dst www.example.com
http_access deny upload webmailer

--
There is only one war, and it's not the rich against the poor,
the blacks against the whites, the Federation against the Borg,