Re: [squid-users] unsubscribe me

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

not to pick nits or anything, but every message on this mailing list
contains information on how to get off the list.

Zt the possible expense of sounding like a jackass, or repeating
iformation that will actually be included with the returning message the
address to unsubscribe is:

joelja

 On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 geeta@cdfd.org.in wrote:

> please unsubscribe me and send a confirmation

> Geetha Thanu
> Center for DNA Finger Printing and Diagnostics (CDFD)
> Nacharam, Hyderabad - 500076
> I N D I A
> Phone:+91-40-7151344 Ext1208
> Fax: +91-40-7155479
>

> -

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but