[squid-users] MEGA trouble with a web access squid-2.5.STABLE2

From: Jan Madsen <Jan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:46:52 +0200

I'm using squid-2.5.STABLE2
I have a very big trouble with a outlook web access page only this page at
www.struer-gym.dk
under links
under outlook intrnet

When I hit this link I get a logon box I type the flowwing

Username atest
Password tester
Domain stgym

If no domain line approach type
stgym\atest
in the username line.

When I get on the page at outlook intrnet link it looks very strange no
picture and I can't read my mails or anything

When I go around my squid-2.5.STABLE2 it all works fine I don't know what
this is can any one try to help me please

Best Regards
Jan Madsen
ASP