Re: [squid-users] Continued Problem

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:02:57 +0200

Christoph Galuschka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I also checked if it could be the browser - no its not. When using
> squid with both IE and Netscape it does not work, going around
> squid works fine

  Could you test with :

  % telnet squid_box squid_port
  GET http://www.bewley.net/cgi-bin/cookie-test.pl HTTP/1.0
  <double return>

  If you see the cookie headers, then they come trough, not processing
  or honoring them by the browser should be some 'local' problem
  then.

  M.

> P.S.: It also worked using squid.21
>
> regards
> Christoph
>
> Hi,
>
> I have allready searched thru the FAQ and found the same problem,
> but no answer:

 Where ?

--
 'Love is truth without any future.