Re: [squid-users] Problem when Submiting Information

From: Neil A. Hillard <hillardn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:24:17 +0100 (BST)

Carlos,

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Carlos Santillana wrote:
> Good Morning again, my squid proxy server is acting strange:
>
> When i go to a page it works with no problem, but when i access example
> yahoo, and do a search it doesnt do anything its giving me:
> Error
> FW-1 at ob1: Access denied.
>
> This error is when you dont authenticate on the last firewall before to
> go outside. But any other page it works, only when you SUBMIT
> information, like Yahoo, hotmail, Google, etc.. Anyone experience any
> issues?
Speak to the administrator of your Firewall-1 firewall, it is that which
is generating the error. Either the configuration's changed if it used to
work, or you are attempting something that you aren't allowed.

I don't completely understand the bit about authentication, but perhaps
you should look at the login= option on the cache_peer line.

HTH,

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    hillardn@whl.co.uk