Re: [squid-users] Windows Media Player 9 problem with NTLM auth

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:06:56 +0200

Please

1. Set up a dummy account where you are not afraid to give away the
password.

2. Enable log_mime_hdrs in squid.conf.

3. Try both versions of Media Player, and send the resulting output in
access.log. The next last column (within []) shows the request
headers, and what you are looking for is what differs in the
Proxy-Authenticate request header between the two versions of Media
Player after you have entered the login+password.