[squid-users] Proxy and FTP

From: Mahesh Kudva <maheshsk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:27:50 +0500

Hi all

I have R.H 7.3 running squid2.5s1 as transparent proxy. I cant brose through
any of the ftp sites/servers nor ftp to my website to upload my new webpage
including the one that are in my own network, while keeping my default gateway
as the proxy machine. If I change this to a machine that has no proxy it just
passes thru.

First:) I have checked the squid configuration and made sure that squid does
not mess with ftp protocol nor the ftp ports.
Second:) The ipchain rules are all flushed and only the masqerading rule is
put.

All suggesitions and ideas are welcome.

Regards
Mahesh S K