[squid-users] NT authentication in 2.5

From: <swilliam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:26:43 +0100

I've just started running squid 2.5 (in the hope of getting rid of ISA
servers) and I'm a bit confused about the best way to provide NTLM
authentication, is there a simple guide I can follow somewhere?

Regards,

Scott.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it (« Message ») are confidential and may contain privileged information.
This Message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this Message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail then delete the Message and destroy any printed copy of it.
Any unauthorized use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip-Coflexip nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed or falsified