RE: [squid-users] Problem with wb_group helper

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Apr 2003 17:38:26 +0200

mån 2003-04-28 klockan 15.53 skrev Mark Pelkoski:
> I tried both with and without quotes. Also there are zeros in my group
> name. Can there be numbers in the group name?
> Thanks.

Yes there can be zeros in group names.

Note that you can only use domain groups, not local groups. If unsure on
the group status then use wbinfo from Samba to inspect what groups the
user belongs to, if the group is not seen by wbinfo then wb_group won't
see it either.

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before