[squid-users] Re: Squid 3 & http accelerator

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Apr 2003 17:44:21 +0200

To post to squid-cache.org mailinglist you MUST reconfigure your mail
program to send plain-text email only. The lists do not accept HTML
email by policy.

What you are missing is cache_peer to tell Squid which server send the
request to (this requirement is new for Squid-3).

mån 2003-04-28 klockan 14.44 skrev Alex Kinch:
> Hi Henrik
>
> Seem to be having some problems posting to either the squid-users or
> squid-dev mailing list. I'm getting mail, but my posts aren't
> appearing. Anyway could I ask nicely that you take a look at my mail
> below re: Squid 3?
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> Alex

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before