[squid-users] Squid doubles a request

From: Matthias Teege <matthias@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:10:47 +0000 (UTC)

Moin,

i have a problem with my squid (2.4.10) and a cgi script on my
webserver. The scripts ask for input and use the POST method for
that. If I dont use my proxy, all works great but if the proxy
between my browser and the webserver the script didnt work.

After some research I found somthing mysterious in the webservers
log. The script has two functions (edit and save) and I tested it
in this order. But in the servers log there are «edit» twice and
if I press edit again then there is «save». So it looks like that
squid doubles the edit part for any reason.

The problem occurs with different browser but only if I use my
proxy. I think it is a missconfiguration of the proxy but I dont
know where to start. So I'm happy for any hint.

Many thanks
Matthias