Re: [squid-users] squid with linux or freeBSD?

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

why raid your disks at all? you'll get before performance out of having
seperate cache dirs on each disk than you will out of any kind of
stripe...

the data in the cache isn't important enough to save over a disk crash
anyway.

joelja

On Thu, 1 May 2003, fooler wrote:

> [...]

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but