RE: [squid-users] squid with linux or freeBSD?

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:14:00 -0700

Hmmm if thats the case on raid software... so hardware raid is preferred
than software... i just see hardware raid in action on a windows
environment, the OS only sees one hard drive which is actually two hard
drives... now will linux actually get raid up on hardware level without
making any adjustments? Just askin...