Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy

From: Moh. Noor Al 'Azam <noor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:13:25 +0700 (WIT)

I'm not very expert in SQUID but I know about router filtering......
So... that answer come first in my mind... :-)

But I think it's only possible an router level, because you already
change the destination IP to your proxy at router. Otherwise if SQUID can
change the source IP address back from your client. Is anybody else knows
about it?

-mna-