[squid-users] Clam AV & Squid...

From: Piotr Kasztelowicz <pekasz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:48:06 +0200 (MET DST)

On 7 May 2003, Robert Gabriel wrote:

> Does anyone know how to possibly setup
> Squid working with Clam AV as the virus
> scanner?

I don't know but this seems to be VERY good question, which
was in our "community" already discussed. So, the marriage
clamav with squid will enable to protect computers against
viruses, which can be retrieved by WWW. It is also an question
how many time will take such procedure of scanning, if to many, this
idea may fail.

Piotr

--
Piotr Kasztelowicz                  Piotr.Kasztelowicz@lodz.ptkardio.pl