Re: [squid-users] NTLM Foreign Server Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 21:43:21 +0200

On Thursday 08 May 2003 13.29, Scott Wrosch wrote:

> There is a proxy out there that is able to proxy NTLM. I believe
> it was Henrik who passed it along. You should be able to find it
> if you search the archives. This was probably back in February
> when he gave me the link.

What I have provided pointer to is a small proxy gateway which can
gateway Basic -> NTLM authentication, not a proxy of NTLM
authentication.

With the gateway your browser will do plain basic authentication,
which gets translated into NTLM authentication by the gateway.

This software as most other Squid related software can be found from
the Related Software Squid page.