Re: [squid-users] Squid problems with PHP

From: Przemyslaw Borkowski <xperience@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 May 2003 10:27:53 +0200

> Not normal.
>
> Can you provide a URL where we can test?
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>
> --

No I can't :( It's a my firm site, and authorization is needed. I have no administrative access to that site, and I can't create account for test purposes, and give access to my acount. Only thing that I can is give logs from squid. If You have any other suggestions I try to give as much data as possible. :)

Pozdrawiam (regards)
Przemyslaw Borkowski