Re: [squid-users] Proxy doesn't open several sites.

From: Adam <adam-s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:00:24 -0700

> www.vid.gov.lv, www.mk.gov.lv and other governmental sites. But w/o proxy
they are
> opening fine! My system is not the only one with such problem. Any
> ideas?

Well both sites are reachable from the U.S. via my squid. By "can't open"
do you mean it times out, gives an error, or....? What does your
access.log file say when you try to hit these sites? And what, if any,
acl's restricting genearl access do you have? You might want to post them
to see if one of the earlier acl's (they are read top down and first match
wins) is triggering a block...

adam