Re: [squid-users] unable to reach some site with squid 2.4.stable7...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:42:52 +0200

On Monday 12 May 2003 05.46, chloong wrote:
> wei keong,
> 1) I set the proxy in the browser.
> 2) the clients that access internet through the proxy not setting
> any dns server.
> 3) i haven't check with this.
> 4) haven't checked yet.
>
> if no 4) also have no problems and the log file give no dns record
> found, then what should i do?

You can try upgrading to Squid-2.5.STABLE2, the current supported
Squid version.

If that does not work, file a Squid bug report with
  * The URL you are trying to reach
  * Your squid.conf (without comments)
  * Dig output
  * Results in access.log showing you could not reach the same site as
looked up by dig
  * Cache.log output

More info may be requested later.