Re: [squid-users] building squid-2.5.STATBEL2.NT on windows xp & windows 2000

From: sue <sryu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:54:33 -0400

Henrik,

I rebuilt it as you suggested.

you're right! i finally built it. i works. i finally got the basic stufff
working.
i have more to go. i suppose my persistancy and your help paid off after
all.

i had my doubts, but i just followed your direction..... it took forever to
configure and then make...

i have more questions, but i will start that with a new subject.

thanks a million. you are definetely the man for the squid...

sue

email: sue@redolive.com