[squid-users] AW: Could not determine fully qualified hostname

From: Vladimir Martinov <vladimir.martinov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:36:48 +0200

Keep on digging. it is something that squid does not like in conjunction
with its dns routines... check the same when you su as the squid user...
also will be a good idea to activate the debug routines and see what the
cache does on startup... see the setup guide and the FAQ on how to set up
debug.

Vladimir