[squid-users] Delay Pools error while reconfiguring SQUID

From: Vladimir Burciaga Aguilar <anakinv7@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:15:08 -0500

Hi everybody!

I have this problem:

I setup Squid with Delay Pools. The configuration of the Delay is next:

delay_pools 1

acl localnet src 192.168.0.0/24

delay_class 1 2
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 3500/210000
delay_access 1 allow localnet

delay_initial_bucket_level 50

It works fine and the file downloading reduces to 3.5 KB/sec., but if Squid
is reconfigured during downloading time (# /opt/squid/sbin/squid -k
reconfigure) the speed grows without limit.

How can I avoid this? I want that all the present connections keep their
speed at the moment of reconfiguring Squid. Furthermore I want that if the
Delay Pool parameters are increased, all the speed connections grow up to
the new limit.

Thanks for your time and help!

P.D. Sorry for my English.

http://messenger.microsoft.com/es