[squid-users] Re: help -squid wccp implementation

From: Arthur W. Neilson III <art@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:34:40 -1000

--On Tuesday, May 13, 2003 5:03 PM +0545 pranoy said:

| dear sir,
| i read archieved mail regardng implementation of wcccp 2 using squid-
| 2.4STABLE7.
| I have been trying to Implement wccp2 using squid but i havent had
| any hope.
| It would be a great help if u could help me out.
| Please could you help me out.
| i am using Redhat 7.2 kernel version 2.2.7-10 cisco IOS 12.0
|
| thanking you,
| Pranoy Pradhan
| Info Comm Pvt Ltd.
| Kathmandu

I did get wccp working with cisco ios 12 on a freebsd system last
year in a test environment, however we never implemented it in
production as we are able to force our users to use our squid
proxies via active directory controls instead.

You definitely should subscribe to the squid-users mailing list,
just surf to this url <http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html>
and click on the link to the right of "To subscribe:" by posting your
question to the list you take advantage of the vast number of
knowlegable folks on the list who can help you.

--
Arthur W. Neilson III, WH7N - FISTS #7448
Bank of Hawaii Network Services