Re: [squid-users] MSN access

From: Joe Giles <jgiles@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:40:59 -0600 (MDT)

Actually, I just found out that MSN uses a protocol called UPnP and it is
not supported using IPTABLES firewall.. However, for those interested,
there is a web site on source forge where some one has fixed this problem:

http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net/index.php

Got to Love Linux and Open Source :-D

Thanks for the replies

--