RE: [squid-users] HTTPort & Messenger

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:40:48 -0700

If you want to block messenger on squid, you can easily construct an acl
which is based on mime types i guess its application/msn-messenger mime
type.. but you see it on your access.log which is at the end of each log.
IRC on the other hand can only be blocked via iptables thus dropping packets
which connects to port ( i guess you have to look for it on the mirc program
when it connects)

Nats