Re: [squid-users] Popups

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

you can't really tell the difference between java script that's doing
what you want and java script thats just there to annoy you. the best
solution seems to be improved browser handling, unless you just want to
break that functionality entirely.

joelja

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Frank Chibesakunda wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is getting out of hand, am running squid for about 500 users on the
> internet, the complaint is that they are so many popup internet windows,
> it's just too much, can squid help in blocking this???? please help
>
> Frank

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but