[squid-users] Acceleration and Cookies

From: AJ Lemke <aj.lemke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:28:24 -0500

Hello all,

I have a squid box running in acceleration mode. My question deals with
cookies. Would a site on a squid(acceleration) that sets unique
cookies, set the same cookie for every user or would the cookie be
different for each user. Example site has a counter that is set in the
cookie each user has a unique number that is incremented, ie Client A is
1 Client B is 2 and so. When on the squid(acceleration) cache Client A
would get 1 but would Client B get 2 or would they get 1 as the page is
cached.

AJ