[squid-users] Hello and asking for help

From: D R Holsbeck <drh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:46:44 -0500

Ok so I do have Squid up and running, in transparent mode. So that part
is cool.

But I am seeing some problems with various sites. The best I can tell
here is what happens

client makes a request
squid proxys the request
but the web site returns a "Page not Found" error
this message is from the website being contacted
the request is for the default page

This seems to happen on websites that host multiple virtual web sites.
They also seem to be running IIS. So my guess is that the request that
Squid is sending, is not understood by the web server.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DuWayne Holsbeck