[squid-users] How to configure squid as a simple http gw, if possible?

From: Alistair Nelson <alistair_e_nelson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:18:49 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

Is it possible to configure squid as a simply http gw?
My apologies if this has been done to death, I am new
and I have read through the FAQ/done a search.

Basically I just want a http gateway in a DMZ that
will forward all HTTP 1.1 traffic through to a http
server on an internal network. I don't need any
proxy/caching capability for internal network
computers.

Or perhaps someone has a suggestion for a
better/easier http gateway tool for Solaris?

I noticed http://www.azzit.de/httpgw/ but it seems
unfinished.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Alistair Nelson.