[squid-users] How to configure squid for denying users to do download process for specified time range?

From: Winanjaya <winanjaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:01:07 +0700

How to configure squid for denying users to do download process for
specified time range? I have checked on FAQ ..but what I found is only "4.21
Can I prevent users from downloading large files?".. it's only denying users
from downloading large files what I want is to deny specific users from
downloading for specified time range.. .. any idea and or suggestion would
be greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance

Best Regards

----------------------------------------- (on viruswall.lippogeneral.com)