[squid-users] First time user; By default, does Squid Cach everything?

From: Rafael Leiva-Ochoa <spawn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:21:33 -0700

Hi Everyone,

      I am running Squid 2.5 on RD 9.0. I am a first time user to Squid and I want to make sure it caching all http traffic. At this point, I did not touch the squid.conf file, so it’s running on default. How do I configure the Squid to cache all http traffic to come from the outside or inside? Any help would be great.

Rafael