Re: [squid-users] mib for LFUDA and GDSF

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:09:03 +0200

On Sunday 25 May 2003 14.34, Masood Ahmad Shah wrote:
> Can someone please tell me LFUDA and GDSF mibs. I have MIB for LRU
> but don't know LFUDA and GDSF. Please if someone know let me
> know....

There is MIB information for the LRU policy. The only thing in the
Squid MIB which refers to LRU is "cacheCurrentLRUExpiration" and this
always returns 0 in the current Squid versions... will eventually go
away completely in a later version of Squid.

You can still read the value via cachemgr, but it is now displayed in
the per cache directory statistics, not globally.

The heap based policies is not as easy to give a reading of as they
are not stricly time dependent. We could give a reading of the next
heap key, but this is a very abstract vale and does not make much
sense to read as it's only real value is how it compares with all
other objects in the heap..