Re: [squid-users] Squid being slow more than a direct connection

From: Sarky <sarky@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 May 2003 22:20:57 +0100

Hi Bart
Right Well i have checked it before it was going from NS1 and 2 but now
i even enabled its own DNS but still no joy the delay in browsing is
actualy the time it takes to connect to it and i even noticed on the
access log it takes time before it noticed the user is trying to
connect. all Nameservers are coming from /etc/resolv.conf

If anyone has any suggestion let me know .. i thought it was mozilla but
explorer is the same.

Sarky