[squid-users] Squid Optimized for FreeBSD

From: Rohit Neupane <bikrant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:28:14 +0545

Hi,
I am are trying to shift Squid proxies from Linux to FreeBSD platform.
However I'm new to FreeBSD and don't know what options to use to optimize
Squid performance on FreeBSD.
In linux we were using Asyinc-IO but it seems it is not supported in
freebsd. How can I increase the File Descriptor size for each process in
freeBSD? It will be really great if anyone can point me to FreeBSD specific
options to optimize squid performance. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Rohit Neupane