[squid-users] temporarily disabling (forbidden) digest from .....

From: Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:24:21 +0100

Hi all,

The above message is staring to bother me a bit.
i've got 3 web caches behind a foundry server load balancing box and
although I've switched on digests, each cache comes up with "temporarily
disabling (forbidden) digest from <name of the other 2 caches>

I've checked that the foundry kit passes traffic on ports 3130 and 4827

checked that my iptables files will allow both tcp and udp on the above
ports

and the caches still can't obtain digests from the other caches.

Could someone point me at what to try next

Could it be an acl problem
TIA
Alex