[squid-users] WCCP 2.0

From: Stoll, Simon <Simon.Stoll@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:00:32 +0200

Hello

Is there anybody who has a working wccp v2 configuration with two Cisco Routers and multiple squid caches? As I was reading trough the mailinglist archive, it sounded like it should be possible to do so. Currently I'm runing Squid 2.5 Stable 2 on a Slackware 9.0 with a 2.4.20 kernel and on the router IOS 12.2(17) IP only. It works well with wccp v1. I applied the V2 patches from visolve.com, but the squid.conf doesn's seem to understand the v2 commands. Any help would be higly appreciated.

Genossenschaft Migros Aare
Simon Stoll
Informatik Telekommunikation
Industriestrasse 20