RE: [squid-users] How to configure squid for denying users to dodownload process for specified time range?

From: Fernando Maior <fernando@dont-contact.us>
Date: 26 May 2003 10:12:49 -0300

Em Qui, 2003-05-22 às 06:34, Winanjaya escreveu:
> Thanks .. but after I tried to use below acl .. the same problem the users
> still can do the download process .. why?
>
> acl download urlpath_regex -i \.exe$
> acl office_hours time 09:00-17:00
> acl GET method GET
>
> acl it_user1 src 192.168.1.88
> acl it_user2 src 192.168.1.89
>
> acl nodownload1 src 192.168.1.10
> acl nodownload2 src 192.168.1.11
>
> http_access allow it_user1
> http_access allow it_user2
> http_access allow nodownload1
> http_access allow nodownload2
>
> http_access deny GET office_hours nodownload1 nodownload2
> http_access deny all

Just for clarifying:
Converting http access deny GET .. to meta-language:

if (method is GET) and
   (time is office_hours) and
   (src is nodownload1 or nodownload2)
   then deny

Is that correct?

For example, if I have to use two or more acls of the
same type, they are interpreted using "or", and if I
use acls of different types, they are interpreted
using "and".

Is that correct?

Many thanks!

> any suggestion .. ? many thanks in advance
>
> Regards
> Winan

Bye,
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior