[squid-users] Re: ACL

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 27 May 2003 15:21:01 +0200

tis 2003-05-27 klockan 15.07 skrev Frank Chibesakunda:
> Is it possible to divide the ACL list in two i.e i want my users to browse
> at lunch and close after that
>
> Not to browse between 8:30-13:00
> Browse between 13:00 -14:00
> Not to browse between 14:00-15:30
>
> how can i do the above logic in an ACL format.

acl work_hours time 08:00-13:00
acl work_hours time 14:00-15:30

Squid-2.5.STABLE2 or later required. For earlier Squid versions you can
only define one time per time acl name.

acl before_lunch time 08:00-13:00
acl after_lunch 14:00-15:30

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before