[squid-users] SNMP interface to "HTTP requests per minute" ..

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:38:26 -0700

Hi,

I am running Squid.2.5.STABLE2 on RedHat 7.3. I am looking at cache statistics.

I am looking for stats "HTTP requests per minute: ". I can find this stats under cachemanager->General Runtime information.
I cannot retrive same stats via SNMP interface.

In summary I cannot pull out value for "HTTP requests per minutes" using SNMP, but I can via cachemamager interface..

I cannot see any OID in MIB file to retrive "HTTP requests per minutes" ? How can make MIB compatible with cachemanager ?

I hope you understand my Question. Any help appriciated..

Thanks
Jigar