Re: [squid-users] HTTPS sites

From: Fernando Ruza <fernandor@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 May 2003 10:27:03 +0200

I compiled with those options (-enable-ssl --with-openssl=/usr) just to
try, because at first I didn't have them and I thought it could be the
cause of my problem. Anyway, I'll remove those options, however I've
already had without those options and it happened the same.

Any other thing to try ??

Thanks for your reply,

Fernando.