[squid-users] TCP_DENIED

From: George Dominguez <GDominguez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:43:18 +1000

Hello All,

Examining the reports produced by Lire, we can see that 38.5% of cache
results are TCP_DENIED, 29.2% are TCP_MISS.

TCP_IMS_HIT only makes up for 14.8%
TCP_HIT only makes up for 5%

How can I increase the TCP_HIT rate?

Regards
George

you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be