[squid-users] File uploads with Lotus Quickplace & Squid.

From: <swilliam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:12:32 +0100

I'm trying to replace a Microsoft ISA proxy with squid, performance is much
better and NTLM authentication works perfectly, so far so good until we hit
a strange problem.

When trying to use a Lotus quickplace web site and trying to upload more
than 1 file (using an ActiveX plug-in) the upload fails with an error
"Unable to upload file". It seems to be a squid problem, if you remove the
proxy server settings or use the ISA server it works just fine. The Lotus
website is as helpful as ever, but it seems that MS proxy 2.0 suffered the
same problem.

Anyone have any idea of what I could configure in Squid to make this work?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it (« Message ») are confidential and may contain privileged information.
This Message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this Message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail then delete the Message and destroy any printed copy of it.
Any unauthorized use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip-Coflexip nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed or falsified