Re: [squid-users] ntlm authentification and groups

From: glen hyland <borknager@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:34:57 -0700 (PDT)

I am using windbind. does that mean I can put an entry
into the config file for the ACL designating a group
that is allowed access?

My config is pretty much setup how the Faq said to do
it for using nt authentification. using ntlm and
winbind.

How would the rule be written out?? I can't find
anything on the site about external_acl_types. I am
also looking at the config guide. Am I missing
something??

Thank you for replying :)

Glen