[squid-users] Change the error page on access control

From: Paul Smith <Paul.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:56:43 +0100

Please help,

I am a Linux virgin but I will try and explain.

Using a qube 3 with Squid 2, I need to change the Access Denied (Default
page) that the security acl throws up when a banned site is detected. I
would like to throw them to another site/ipaddress or change the page that
is displayed.

However not being linux aware this is going to be very difficult can some
somebody help ?

I have been a DOS and Windows man for 20 years so will try anything if
someone could help. (Spell it out)

Thanks is advance

Paul.

Paul Smith(UK)