[squid-users] I have an ACL blocking access but i want webmail

From: Frank Chibesakunda <fchibesakunda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:48:34 +0200

Hi,

I have put up acl's which block my user's from using internet during work
hours, this is fine, but some of my users use a webmail wich i develpoed to
access their mail, this webmail is on the some server running squid. is it
possible for squid to allow this site(webmail) to be the only accessible
site during working hours?

thanks,

Frank