Re: [squid-users] I have an ACL blocking access but i want webmail

From: Frank Chibesakunda <fchibesakunda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:16:14 +0200

my current acl rule is:

acl center_user 192.168.10.2-192.168.10.110
acl browse time 08:30-15:30

http_access deny center_user
http_access deny center_user browsetime

am saying the above works, but i want to allow my webmail to be accessed
during the time my users have been blocked, i.e my webmail address is
http://mail.zen.co.zm, how do i allow it to be accessed?

Frank