RE: [squid-users] Location rewrites and rproxy

From: Mike Kelson <mike.kelson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:56:43 +0100

Henrik,

Again thank you for your unbelievably quick response. I am not a squid
hacker, unix programmer etc. Would you be interested in porting the
location rewrite portion to rproxy to version 3.0 for a fee? Would it be
sensible for me to use version 3.0 in a production environment,
considering the requirement for location rewrites?

Regards

Mike